Monday, November 9, 2009

One by Res; Produced By Dave

http://www.zshare.net/download/682381877265ba21/
This is an incredible song!  I heard it first on a movie soundtrack and fell in LOVE!
Dave, a great producer and vocal arranger from Harlem,NYC produced the music and on a random day in NYC at his apartment we
created this song! That day i was super hoarsed and i wasn't sure how it would come out but the raspy voice added to the drama of the song and the emotion that poured out was perfect. Its one of my favorites...please pass it on...the world needs to hear this one!

Oh let me explain the picture! I was in Venice ,Italy walking around taking photos and this one was taken right after i was in the first Guggenheim Museum. I found myself on a lonely street and there was only me and him there in the distance. If you zoom in on this picture ....it is something to see! So sit back, listen to the tune and view the picture and lets go to Venice Italy for a bit!lol
Later
Res

No comments:

Post a Comment