Sunday, October 17, 2010

RES on the Cover of Philadelphia Weekly!!!!



I was pretty stoked about being asked to grace the cover of Philadelphia Weekly!!! The article is great! Tara allowed me to tell my story! So many of you wonder what is Res doing? Where is Res? Well its all there in the paper! i believe you can find the entire article on www.philadelphiaweekly.com
Jeff Fusco came to RESET at Silk City and took some great pics! Check out his photography www.jefffusco.com I have to say he is pretty awesome, he is quick and gets the shot and sets it up too!! On such a hectic day he made it EASY!!!
And i got this Flower Army Hat which i LOVE from a great designer HELLOELIZA www.helloeliza.com HelloEliza is also customizing a pair of Mocassins for me...can't wait to rock them!!!!



Anyways a big shout out to Bill Butler who is helping me pave my way thru my hometown! Checkout the great things that he and the PHILADELPHIA SESSIONS are doing to help indie artists make it in Philly go tothe site www.thephiladelphiasessions.org

Till next time!!!
come see me at Silk City Lounge @ RESET!

No comments:

Post a Comment