Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bark for Hot Dogs!



I was in the taxi with Dan my guitar player thinking "what should we eat?"...and i thought about this hot dog spot in Brooklyn that i read about in a airplane magazine .Now listen I don't really eat hot dogs alot. I usually reserve hot dogs for just barbeques in the summertime. BUT please do yourself a favor and go to BARK in Park slope Brooklyn. Its the best spot for gourmet hotdogs. I am such a foodie its crazy.The best part of this place is that even though its a pretty basic meal, the ingredients that Bark uses are high quality and are very thought out. So it's not just your average ball park hot dog. Trust me and go for yourself and try te bacon and cheese hot dog and ginger ale! And if you are a vegan they got veggie dogs too!
Neighborhood: Park Slope 474 Bergen St (between 5th Ave & Flatbush Ave) Brooklyn, NY 11217 tel:(718) 789-1939
barkhotdogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment