Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Black Girls Rock! is on SALE at Amoeba Record Store in Hollywood ,CA




Hey Everybody!! I am very excited to announce that one of my favorite record stores in Hollywood,CA is now selling my music, Black Girls Rock! This feels like a huge burst of great energy for me today! I feel very inspired and eager. A special thank you to Maurice Newton and to Preach Jacobs for his constant support! By the way google "Preach Jacobs" and check out his music! He is a MC out of South Carolina and has a hot new song and video called "Falling"!!
I am currently working and looking forward to having more "mom and pop" record stores carry my latest release. As a indie artist, it feels great to work with the store owners who have made it thru these tough times of the music industry! Also I am planning a few in store meet and greets/performances at many of these stores, so you all will have a chance to come out meet me and hear me perform live!BGR! is on the shelves NOW at Amoeba Records 6400 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028 323 245 6400.Please continue to support indie music!
xoxo
Res

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My friends and I listen to your music religiously and were instant fans since your first album. Congratulations, and may you continue to be blessed with all lifes fortunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where else can I get this album? I live in Austin, TX. Waterloo Records supports Indie Artists! I would love to buy this record!

    ReplyDelete