Thursday, February 25, 2010

Building TEAM RES!

I am living in Philadelphia and I need an assistant to help me with all sorts of things!!! I am very excited and a bit overwhelmed with keeping up with my shows,writing new tunes and all the things that come with having a real web presence! So I am aggressively looking for an assistant that is male or female, music lover/researcher, owns a laptop, digital camera or HD video cam, has a strong knowledge of social media and has time to be on the computer for a few hours a week There a few other things that I will need but we can meet and talk about that later...If you or anyone you know is currently living/working in the Philadelphia area...I would LOVE to meet them.ASAP! Please leave your contact info and a resume if you have one to
the1res@yahoo.com
xoxo
Res

No comments:

Post a Comment