Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Batch is Ready to Go!!!





After a snow storm hit Philly, finally the Cd mailers and tubes FINALLY arrived! I am excited that soooo many of you have ordered your BGR! Autographed Poster, which includes a FREE physical copy of BGR! Let me stress that there are only 1,000 copies available!!! This is a very limited number because it's something very special ....My graphic designer,Christopher Lyons out of Cinncinati,OH and I put in loads of work to package this music just right! We had a great time over numerous emails and late night phone calls designing every aspect of the artwork. By the way if you didn't know, you can download for FREE on this website the entire album artwork with side notes about each song as well as great photography by Hannan Saleh(Philly native) and song lyrics to each tune!
Above are some pictures i took of my day of filling orders for the posters! Oh who is my adorable assistant, that's one of my nephew's, he was taking a lunch break!
Order your poster now, click on MERCHANDISE on www.the1res.com
Later, I got more work to do...
Res

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING - I've been waiting for YEARS Res for some new material, I really like Idle Warship and I really LOVE your new album... One of those 1000 are mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! thanks kyle and thank you Jason! it was a very hands on pressing, even down to mailing it out to you! it felt great and its a collectors item!
    Acoustic Ep coming in MAy!
    Res

    ReplyDelete