Monday, February 22, 2010

A Few Pics of Inside the Studio Pine...












Here are some random pics i took today while at Studio Pine in Philly. I wanted you guys to see what I see when i'm in the booth...Pictures of Obama,Bilal, Vivian Green and myself are in the booth keeping everyone company.The collage on the outside of the booth was done by Bilal and his producer Steve Mckie...Hey did you know Bilal is gearing up to release a new album? Yup it's the truth! And the Colt 45 sign is real and an original.lol The records that are lining the walls are as classic as the songs that are made in this place! There are loads of drums and an AMAZING sounding drum kit set up by Steve(who is pictures in one of the shots...kinda blurry), cause he plays the drums and produces for Bilal and I was lucky enough to work with him on a record called "God Bless My Soul".
Hope you enjoy the pics...
LateRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr
Res

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is dope! Did you take them with your new camera?

    Love ya,
    C$

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did! i love my camera. holla if you need me! i love taking pics!
    thanks!
    Res

    ReplyDelete